17th EFDN Conference in Liverpool09 May 22
The European Football for Development Network will hosts its 17th EFDN conference from 9-11 May 2022 in Liverpool, United Kingdom!
We will host you not only in one but two mythical venues: Anfield of Liverpool FC and Goodison Park of Everton FC. Both clubs are EFDN members.
EFDN Conferences are the largest gatherings of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) and ESG experts in European professional football. Participants at the 17th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges occasioned by COVID-19 and share best practices on CSR strategies, fundraising, sustainability, women’s football, anti-discrimination, social inclusion, online safeguarding, physical activity and STEM education. Expert panels and intriguing presentations will provide insights into current trends in CSR/ESG in European Football. Conference delegates will be inspired with ideas for new initiatives and useful tools to deliver community programmes after the end of the pandemic. Participants can use the conference as a platform for personal growth, create new partnerships and stay up-to-date with EFDN activities.
Some of the conference highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Study visits: Delegates are invited to see 4 live project delivery sessions.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- Sightseeing: Attendees will have the time to explore the beautiful city of Liverpool.
- EFDN General Assembly on 9 may (members only)
- Panel discussions
- Welcome evening (9 May)
- Networking dinner (10 May)
- Lunch & coffee breaks
More information about the conference could be found here